Rexor Investments FXCM MetaQuotes Oanda MTG PMEX

Join FFP today and enjoy a great package of benefits...

• Interact with knowledgeable and experienced traders from all over Pakistan
  • Discuss articles written by famous traders of the forum
  • Receive our monthly newsletter keeping you up to date with the latest forum news

100% Free to Register

PAMM kitni invest

We would try our best to do research and bring you a list of top performing PAMM / Copy Trading Providers in the world.

Moderators: Ahmad, nad143, Trader007

Xprtrader

Re: PAMM kitni invest

Post by Xprtrader » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:36 pm

Dear Brother Mey ye to nhi janta k forex trading mey PAMM kitni investment hote hai dear mujhey es barey me koi jankari nhi hai es leye sorry mey ap ko es k barey me explain nhi kr skta agar aap kese senior sey es ka pucha to wo ap ko behtar explain kry ga or humey es ko zida knowledge gin krna ho ga.

Pipsodent

Post by Pipsodent » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:37 pm

I'm sure ones dealing approach delicious in addition to around my check out that you are skilled within this current market mainly because ones dealing model point out that. in addition to I'm sure 50 pips doing low number of quick matter for just a broker mainly because it truly is far more pips intended for broker.

Shahbaz

Post by Shahbaz » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:38 pm

dear bro main is main new ho is liye muje is k barte main information nahi hai k is main ya pamm kiya hai or hum is main kis tarah say invest kar sakty hain

Mudasir Jamal

Post by Mudasir Jamal » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:39 pm

I think the trading strategy consequently good IN ADDITION TO inside MY PERSONAL look at that you are Guru with this market because ones trading style indicate this. AND when i think 50 pips bringing in not so easy thing pertaining to the trader considering that the It\'s more pips with regard to trader, but i think D1 trading very slow so a good newbies dose not satisfy in That time frame frame.

Asad Ali

Post by Asad Ali » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:40 pm

First of all PAMM stand for Percentage Allocation Module es me aap kam sy kam invest kr sakty hyn, ye har trader ka apna apna option hota hy ke aap kitna initial invest kr skty hyn aap 1 dollar sy be investment start kr skty hyn aor jo profit be hota hy os ka kuch percentage aap ko milta hy agr loss ho jahy tau wo aap he ka hota hy.

Shahzad Ahmad

Post by Shahzad Ahmad » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:41 pm

we think ones trading strategy and so good AND ALSO throughout MY watch you are Guru for this market since the your own trading style indicate this. AND when i think 50 pips generating not and so effortless thing for a good trader considering that the It\'s more pips with regard to trader, but i think D1 trading very slow therefore a newbies dose not satisfy in That night out frame.

Abbas

Post by Abbas » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:42 pm

PAMM I think is safer when compared to Forex. But the profit won't be that great. It's a great place to start with anyhow.

Asif

Post by Asif » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:44 pm

Investment is depend on a PAMM investor, If any PAMM investor want more invest so it is possible, and if any PAMM investor want do minimum 1$ invest so it is possible.

Amir Waris

Post by Amir Waris » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:44 pm

my partner and i think your trading strategy consequently good AND ALSO throughout MY PERSONAL check out you\'re Guru on this market since your trading style indicate this. AND we think 50 pips making not thus effortless thing for the trader because the It\'s further pips pertaining to trader, but i think D1 trading very slow thus a great newbies dose not satisfy in The idea day frame.

Shafqat Mehmmod

Post by Shafqat Mehmmod » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Indeed. 50 pips for a new trader is quite an accomplishment already. Keep doing what you're doing and find ways to improve I guess.